Sunday, July 10, 2011

i suck at blogging.

Catch up on the last few weeks.. Cambria, Lauren and I decided to leave the house that introduced me to two of my new best friends. Im so excited for the next year of my life with two of the greatest girls I have ever met. We are moving to about, 9th east and 5th south. A lot closer to downtown and the U, so its great for us. Our landlord is awesome, she even told us about how much taxi fair is for a ride home from most of the bars. We picked a winner. Im really nervous to move without my mommy/interior designer. For anyone that has seen my bedroom..Its adorable. I hope I can make my new room just as cute. I'll miss our firs house '3377' and all the memories..But I am sooo stoked to make 1 million more.



My 21st birthday is just around the corner. Lord, help my liver. I have been waiting for this for 21 years. YES. As a present to myself I bought a plane ticket to Phoenix. Im going to have a combined birthday/bachelorette party with my sister, Kailen. It is going to be a shit show and I can not wait. I miss Phoenix and all of the amazing friends I met there. 3 weeks til Im back. Holla. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment