Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Dream Guy

When nicole gibson and i were in 8th grade we loved to doodle.. one day we decided to doodle our dream guy.. we listed all the things we want.. and the other day when i was watching practical magic.. (one of my favorite movies).. sandra bullock did the same thing and her dream guy came and found her.. since i cant find my 8th grade doodle i decided to blog it :)

Dream Boy.....

  • neeeeeed a boy that can make me laugh. 
  • that can put up with my crap 
  • that fits in perfectly with the crazy hogan clan
  • a good looking boy with preferably blue eyes
  • needs to like sports as much as me
  • likes country music
  • has a plan for his life
  • not judgemental of others
  • he'll think im perfect
  • trustworthy.
  • a boy that cant keep his hands off me :)
  • loves my friends and they love him
  • i fit in perfectly with his family
  • faithful
  • intelligent
  • driven. 
  • athletic
  • a cuddler.
  • not metro.
  • doesnt mind that im a mess
  • loves me for who i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment